Click here for more funny pictures and jokes on my funny email forwards home page!!
SENIOR DRESS CODE
Many of us "Old Folks" (those over 60, WAY
over 60, or hovering near 60) are
quite confused about how we should present
ourselves. We're unsure about the
kind of image we are projecting and whether
or not we are correct as we try to
conform to current fashions. Despite what you
may have seen on the streets,
the following combinations DO NOT go together
and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedo's and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and liver spots
11. Short shorts and varicose veins
12. Inline skates and a walker
And last, but not least . . my personal favorite:
13. Thongs and Depends
Please keep these basic guidelines foremost in your mind when you shop.
Join my Funny Email Forwards mailing list. I will send you the funniest stuff I have found on the Net. There might be some adult content, so join it with that in mind.
Get 5 magazine subscriptions for $30. Click here for details.
Click here for more forwarded funny pictures and jokes!!
Click here to return to infohip.com home for forwards, cool information, lose fat for spring break, hangover cures, Napster-like programs, find a job, attracting the opposite sex, drinking games, health and hard bodies, making money, search engines, the shopper, cool links, and much more.